RPGaDay 2023 - Day 25 - Unplayed RPG I own


 


Uhhhh. Let's see how many RPGs I own that I haven't played.

1. Raiders of R'lyeh

2. Lion & Dragon

3. Darkwood

4. Super Game

5. Part-Time Gods 2e

6. The One Ring RPG 2e

7. Vaesen

8. Ars Magica

9. Bushido

10. Aftermath!

11. Synnibar 3ed

12. Fantasy Heroes & Witchery

13. Machinations of the Space Princess

14. Dark Dungeons

15. Within the Ring of Fire

16. Heroes Unlimited

17. Ninjas and Superspies

18. Beyond the Supernatural

19. Hyperborea 3E

20. RuneQuest Roleplaying in Glorantha

21. Against the Darkmaster

22. Sword Chronicle

23. The Witcher RPG

24. End Times

25. Hoodoo Blues


There are many many more that I own but have never played. I have a lot of RPGs hehe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Chronicles of Afterlight - Post Apocalyptic Far Future Medieval fantasy Setting

RPGaDay 2023 - Day 5 - Oldest game you've played

Fuck the BrOSR! Long Live the NachOSR