RPGaDay 2023 - Day 20 - Will still play in 20 years time

 I'm pretty sure that the RPG I will still play in 20 years would have to be Lords of Olympus. With second place going toward the Empire of the Petal Throne. I have been playing Amber Diceless for the past 3 weeks and while I definitely am enjoying Amber Diceless I think I honestly prefer Lords of Olympus. So in 20 years, I will be 47 and I can see myself playing Lords of Olympus. I am a huge fan of mythology and folklore so I can easily see that. Cheers to the Immortal Multiversal Soap Opera RPG and the many games I have and will continue to play.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Chronicles of Afterlight - Post Apocalyptic Far Future Medieval fantasy Setting

RPGaDay 2023 - Day 5 - Oldest game you've played

Fuck the BrOSR! Long Live the NachOSR