RPGaDay 2023 - Day 1 - First RPG You've played (This Year)

 This is my first year of doing RPGaDay and today's question is answered with the best damn OSR RPG in Gaming. Castles & Crusades. You can actually watch the games I've played with my friends over on my good friend Tabletop Junkie's YouTube channel. In the game, I play the Dwarven Cleric of Morg, Azrimmyr Bronze-hammer of The High Noble Clan of Bronze-hammer. If you are at all interested in Castles & Crusades and/or the Game I play Azrimmyr in, I am sharing the links below.

Troll Lord Games website (They publish Castles & Crusades)


Tabletop Junkie's YouTube channel




  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Chronicles of Afterlight - Post Apocalyptic Far Future Medieval fantasy Setting

RPGaDay 2023 - Day 5 - Oldest game you've played

Fuck the BrOSR! Long Live the NachOSR